what i wore...

October 18, 2011

// photo's by the fashion gal //

over the weekend i wore my favorite zig-zagged maxi dress paired with my coziest cashmere grandpa sweater. this is my favorite kind of out fit to wear when shopping around town or meeting a girlfriend for lunch. it's super easy to just throw on and run out for little lunch date! and with all the funky print, pattern, and color i decided to pair this bad-boy with a neutral colored sweater and my over-sized straw tote. *a little side note about my sweater is... i found it at a sample sale a few years back. it had a couple teeny-tiny holes in the back of the collar {that i easily repaired}, and got it for only $5.00!!!! that's like 20 QUARTERS people!! and YES, it's cashmere too! to this day it's not only my favorite sample sale find, but it's also my most cherished grandpa sweater.

** here are a couple more outfits that are perfect for a little lunch date... the mini, the maxi, & the mullet.

print, pattern, color & an old favorite sweater...





{the goods
dress: ABS / sweater: sample sale find / gladiator sandals: Steve Madden / straw tote: LF / watch: Nixon / leather bracelet: Beth Orduna / tiny dog-tag necklace: Hinu / silver ring: bought in Cabo / long necklaces: made by me!


what were you wearing this weekend?? maxi's, mini's, trouser's, or skinny's???




7 comments:

Ly said...

I love the dress. The pattern is very pretty and flattering.

-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com

chanel said...

love it! love you! this whole post makes me miss montana.

http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

Celia said...

Love the dress - and mega jealous of your weather! Totally jeans weather here right now, x

Unknown said...

LOVE your dress! you look adorable in it. great style! xo

Tari said...

The pattern of your dress is gorgeous! Thanks for your lovely comment!
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

vanessa (the gal) said...

thanks peeps! glad to hear this dress is a winner... i love it too! XOXO

Alexandra said...

Love your style! Just found your blog and I love it!!!

xoxoxo
Alexandra
www.fashion-feast.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...