music sunday...

November 13, 2011

// R I H A N N A //

i am LOVING this song! this is the kind of song that you can get caught dancing in your car like a Britney Spears back-up dancer. i only say that because it happened to me this past week!! this guy driving next to me must have thought i was completely NUTS, but i had no shame in my dance moves, and when he busted me dancing... i kept dancing!!! i was looking like an 1980's aerobics instructor with my dramatic arm movements! it was pretty funny. i love music that makes you move! anyway..... i hope you enjoy this fabulous {music} sunday...

*for more MUSIC SUNDAY's... got to the left index and click on "mixed tape"!

R I H A N N A... we found love.
{Rihanna "We Found Love" you can fast forward to the 50 sec mark for the music!}


does this song get anyone else moving ??? i love it!


3 comments:

beckaboots said...

It totally gets me moving! I always dance and sing in the car. It's embarrassing but I don't care haha :) Go for it!

Bekah
If Work Permits

VANESSA said...

I love that attitude!! I'll rock OUT in my car! I don't care ;) Have a great day. -Vanessa

paislea said...

i love love this song!!

allister bee blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...