thurs-DAY dreaming...

November 03, 2011

// i hope these photo's brighten up your day. colleges by the fashion gal //

today's the perfect day for a little day dreaming! sometimes we get so stuck in the daily hussle-n-bussle that we ignore the little things that can bring a smile to our faces. like even a simple thought! so when you're waiting in line for your daily cup of joe, or sitting in traffic on your way into work... take a little time to daydream! i put together two little {DAY}dreams i've been recently having... ONE: to have an entire day where i can be cozy & creative {sewing & cooking} in my little home. and my daydream number TWO: is to create my dream office space that would inspire & encourage me daily. see my little daydream collages below... what have you been daydreaming about these days?

*check out more home-inspiration ideas under "home vs fashion" on the left index under "the goodies"!

numero uno:
cookie photo via // cozy socks via // the pretty kitchen via // loving this quote via 

numero dos:
love this outfit n.a. // a quote for you via // creative office space via // mason jars chandelier via 


which daydream best suits you today???

12 comments:

Celia said...

You're so right. I love the kitchen images, I would love my home to look like that!
I was talking to my husband about this a couple of nights ago, I spend half my life day dreaming [quite often about stuff I'd like to own, which is so wrong!] and wish it could be a reality. My dream is to jump off the hamster wheel and kick back and enjoy life with my husband and little boy, to move to somewhere altogether quieter with a slower pace of life. I'd better keep playing the lottery huh?!x

Jersey Blogess said...

lovely photos - day dreaming is beautiful - we should all do it :)

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

#2 is more like my daydream...but these are both so inspirational doll!!

www.dashysassy.com

Molliee said...

love the paris one! I used that image this summer right before we went there because I was dreaming of it!

xoxo
molliee

VANESSA said...

i wish the fireman and i were going to paris!! another thing to daydream about.......

xo!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image. (:

Bad Joan said...

love this post! very inspiring!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

lucia m said...

love the post!!

new follower!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Lorena said...

Oh for me its the one that transports me to another country... Paris seems like a great suggestion !

Ly said...

I love the first image! Wish I could visit paris one day.

-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com

Anonymous said...

Loving that last set. I'd die for that workspace. wow. And I'm a sucker for mason jars.

<3 Rachel

Anonymous said...

I need that Ball jar chandelier. So great!

Sarah Ball

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...