what i wore...

November 22, 2011

// photo's by the fashion gal //

sometimes when i look in my closet all i see are my-go-to-favorites that almost work as my daily uniform! hey i'm not complaining, i'm just a gal that loves her big cozy tee's & her cozy skinny jeans! my #1 old fave in today's "what i wore" is my royal blue {slash} kelly green flannel button up... that was originally inspired by the fireman. it seems as if the fireman's rugged (jeans, t-shirt, and a flannel) uniform began to rub off on me when we started dating. and now my flannel collection is beginning to look a little like his... which means, there is WAY too much plaid in our little house hold!

*i think this is the perfect date-night-movie-night outfit! casual, comfy, and some sexy wedge booties, perfect!
**if you dig this look check out more "what i wore's" here, or on the left index under "what i wore"!

r o y a l   b l u e  {and}  k e l l y   g r e e n




{the goods:}
plaid flannel: Urban Outfitters / t-shirt: Brandy Melville / skinnies: Goldsign / wedges: Dolce Vita / handbag: Bally / sunnies: Ray-Ban / chunky necklace: Ann Taylor / watch: Fossil / gold spike bracelet: Forever / 

i guess this look i looking a little grunge... remember this grunge post here?!
so are you a jeans & t-shirt kinda gal??? what's your go-to uniform?!


16 comments:

Annie said...

Such a cute, comfy, but stylish outfit. Looks great. And I'm in loooove with your shoes. In. Love.

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

Hey Doll!!.. I chose to give you the Versatile blogger award. If you don't want it, no worries just ignore this.

http://www.dashysassy.com/2011/11/my-first-blog-award.html

amy b.s. said...

i am totally a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal. i like that you can easily dress it up or dress it down.

Jersey Blogess said...

this is so cute - comfy and stylish at the same time - i love your booties and the color of your flannel shirt....I love that it doesnt look frumpy..if fits you very nice.

paislea said...

cute cute cute outfit!! i love that shirt!!!!

allister bee blog

VANESSA said...

Meena~ You are too funny! Thank you very much! Can't we just love it all?? A pretty skirt or a ripped up pair of jeans?! Which reminds me... I think I need to go add some red lipstick to my outfit today! xxo!

Anonymous said...

Love the flannel! xx

Daniela said...

love your shoes

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Loving the jewels!!!! The juxtaposition of your flannel and the pretty jewelry is great.

XO,
Erin

http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

VANESSA said...

Thanks Erin! That's exactly what I was going for!
XOXO!

Unknown said...

I really LOVE this look! You pull it off so well!

Stop by and enter my Shabby Apple giveaway!

kat @ paper doll theory said...

what an awesome outfit! love plaid and must have your skinnies! love stopping by your blog!!

love kat
www.paperdolltheory.com

Natalie said...

This is the perfect mix of casual and glam with that necklace and red nails, I love it! You look gorg, as always. :)

bevy said...

nice plaid! and the touch of jewels really adds that nice sparkle to the outfit.

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

loving the grunge glam look. the necklace gives it the perfect feminine touch while still keeping with the casual feel of the outfit. :) and still obsessed with those shoes!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Megan said...

Cute!! I love the shoes with this outfit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...