music sunday...

January 22, 2012


ok, so if i was a real-life DJ... i'd probably loose my job. because when it comes to music (i truly love close to everything) but have my faves that i CAN NOT stop listening too. so i would definitely be one of those that play music out! so here we go!!! my favorite album right now is the NEW Florence + the Machine album. it's A-MAZING!!!! go here to just buy the whole damn thing. i did! her voice is killer and makes me want to go to church. she's kinda gospel, AMEN! Aaaaanway, check her out, buy her goods, and please ENJOY!

**check out more of my Florence posts here & here!


{Florence + the Machine "Shake it Out" TURN IT UP PEEPS! this song is meant to be listened to loud! ugh, it's SO good. And PS: i wonder what moisturizer she uses??! amazing skin, right???}


{Florence + the Machine "Shake it Out" YES here it is again. it's so good and sounds so pretty this way as well! i love this song, can you tell?}

{Florence + the Machine "No Light, No Light" she is really good live! the fireman & i went to her concert in LA over the summer... and it was kind of AMAZING! can I just say i dig her style to... this dress is right up my ally.}
{Florence + the Machine "Lover to Lover" man, if i could sing like that... the fireman wouldn't make fun of my current skills so much. i don't know WHAT he's talking about... in my head i sound REALLY GOOD ;) PS: that blouse is also AMAZING! dang, she's good.}


{Florence + the Machine "What the Water Gave Me" i hope you're a fan by now!}



have a fabulous cozy sunday!
i hope you enjoyed a little Florence this afternoon ;)

6 comments:

Natali said...

I adore Florence, she's everything!


http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Heather said...

I definitely like the radio songs, and I need more girl music on my ipod - thanks for the suggestion!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

KB {Tragic and Lovely} said...

I LOVE her! I just got the Ceremonials CD and can't stop listening.

Kira said...

Ugh, why was I not blessed with the ability to sing like that? Kind of makes me jealous.

VANESSA said...

Don't worry Kira... I am NOT either!!!! oh well ;( I'll just stick to singing in my car with the music blasted!

marie said...

I am only familiar with her one popular song but you've convinced me I need to hear more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...