nude & lovely...

January 17, 2012

// collage by the fashion gal //

since i live in LA, this may come as bit of a surprise... (wait for it...) i'm notcelebrity-stalker!! can you believe it!!? i do enjoy the occasional celebrity gossip (in passing) or may take a quick peek at an US Weekly while standing in line at my local grocery store... but i just not as interested in they're personal day-ta-day stuff. i don't know who's dating whom, or what babies are currently getting named after fruits & vegetables. the only thing i DO know about these peeps is who wore what and how they looked wearing it!!! and boy-oh-boy did Miss. Charlize Theron look STUNNING at the Golden Globes this past weekend. she. literally. stunned. me. this nude Dior couture gown was absolute perfection in every-way-possible. check out what this heavy hitter wore and the lovely inspiration it gave me...

*remember my last red carpet post?? check out the fabulous dresses from the Emmy's 2011 here!

// Charlize Theron Golden Globes Red Carpet 2012 //


what was your favorite Golden Globes Red Carpet look??



11 comments:

Heather said...

I think nude and any of the soft pallet colors is so chic and romantic :)

xo
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Katie*Belle said...

I loved all the nude and blush gowns. These photos you've found are so gorgeous!

paislea said...

what a great post! i have to admit that i love this dress on her! the colors that you have presented in this post are perfect!! i would die to have that dress - oh yes, i would!!

hope you're having a lovely day!!

allister bee blog

chanel said...

Love this post and I LOVED her dress too!

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

That woman could make a garbage bag look couture. Love her. Great post.

XO,
Erin

his little lady said...

love the flower crown, and i definitely adored charlize theron's look!!
xo TJ

Belle de Couture said...

Your blog is so fun!

Thanks for stoping by mine :)

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Belle de Couture said...

Your blog is so fun!

Thanks for stoping by mine :)

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Kira said...

I didn't watch the Golden Globes, but looking at people's posts, it looks like a lot of women wore wedding dresses (like fancy and different shades of white) which is just weird to me. But, Charlize (although her dress maybe falls into the color category) is definitely wearing a show stopper. I think my favorite is Michelle Williams though. Simple and unique. I love her.

Courtney B said...

LOVE the photos you found!
And I'm with you on the no celebrity stalking thing (which is not as big a deal since I don't live in LA, ha.) I didn't even know Jessica Biel was engaged until the golden globes!

Alexa said...

amazing collage. It's beautiful! I loved how Charlize looked... best dressed!

x Alexa

http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...