5 things: SUMMER BRIGHTS

August 13, 2012

one. bright ikat bag... i love this ikat print. especially when paired with leather & bright contrasting pom poms!

happy monday! how was your weekend? hopefully warm, relaxing, and full of BBQ's & pink lemonade's! this summer has been super sunny and full of brights. from the my bright ikat printed purse to the bright n' beautiful flowers in bloom... this summer actually feels, like summer! here are a few that have been making my summer a little brighter.

*check out more 5 things here.
two. peach English Roses... these make any summer day bright.
 three. bright statement necklaces... these are the perfect addition to any simple summer outfit.
four. Kate Spade wallet... i love my new wallet. chartreuse + gold... i dig it.
five. charlie's new summer blanket... this blanket has brightened up charlie's bed and our home.


3 comments:

sip-n-wear said...

i love your new wallet too! i need to get myself a new one...

Anna G said...

I seriously need a new wallet. I love the color of that Kate Spade wallet.

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Oooh! I have been on the lookout for a chic wallet... and I am obsessed with your new purchase! Fab my dear!
xx
Here&Now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...