CREAM of BROCCOLI.

February 20, 2013


i have a major weakness for warm homemade soup on a rainy day. cloudy grey rainy days are my ultimate favorite weather and a good homemade soup is one of my favorite foods! i know it sounds a bit strange to enjoy rainy days but i love the feeling of having to stay in, get cozy, and make something. whether it's baking, finishing a craft project, or making some comforting soup. i made this super simple Cream of Broccoli soup with this recipe but added salt/pepper/garlic powder to the first step... and it turned out great! for my croutons i sauteed Trader Joe's onion rye bread in butter until they we golden brown & crunchy! 




what's your favorite homemade soup?


4 comments:

Kira said...

I have a major weakness for croutons, so I'm sold :)

*~Lulu~* said...

Mmmmm....I'm definitely trying this delish recipe:) I LOVE your blog btw
(Im your newest follower;)

Unknown said...

this sounds AMAZING. I've never actually made a soup but my mom used to make the best corn chowder!

Sophie said...

Hey! That does look delicious, and the croutons... Ah, I could eat them on their own! My favourite type of soup is tomato with a grilled cheese sandwich; I do love broccoli but I prefer them roasted in the oven with a drizzle of olive oil and salt.
Love,
S

www.sonushka.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...