A FAMILY VACAY.

May 24, 2013


last week my two older brother's, their lovely wife & girlfriend, our two ah-mazing nephews (who are the most entertaining people i know... and are 1 1/2 & 2 1/2 years old), my mom, her radical man-friend, ANNNND the fireman & i went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for a fantastic family vacay! Phew!! And i've got to say... it was an amazing trip. Jackson is the perfect combo of laid back local-life, stunning scenery, outdoor activities, AND super good foodie & coffee spots. so needless to say it is one of our favorite places on earth. 


remember our trip last year??
it's where we got engaged... see that story here!








 






ps: happy friday & happy Memorial Day weekend!

... and if you'd like to see more daily photo's check us




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check bасk later аnd see if thе problеm
ѕtill exists.

Αlso visіt my web-sitе ...
Standard: Travel

Spoonful Of Diamonds said...

this looks like such a fun vacation!! great photos


xx

http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

Vision By Mila said...

Wonderful pics! The kids and the dog are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...