11 things for FALL.

September 26, 2013

shop wool + rose scarves here!

Fall is by far my favorite time of the year! the weather starts to get cozy and cool, the fashion trends begin to change (and i get to pull all my favorite boots, sweaters, and hats out of the closet), and i always try out new warm and hardy recipes... plus, overcast rainy weather is my ultimate weather!

so here are a few things i'd like to do this cozy Fall ahead...


1. do more yoga.

2. finished one of my half knitted scarves from last Fall.

3. find a chai tea latte recipe and master the art of chai tea lattes at home.

4. find the perfect booty (short boot) to wear with skinnies boyfriend jeans or tights & a dress.

5. bake cookies for a friend.

6. clean out my closet (or at least all the summer stuff).

7. learn how to make banana bread from the fireman's aunt.

8. reorganize all my scarves, handbags, and shoes. 

9. wear more felt hats.

10. go on a babymoon with the fireman.

11. master a new soup recipe in the slow cooker.




what does your Fall to-do list look like???


8 comments:

Millita said...

I know it's fall (my favorite as well) when I go buy my pumpkin chai tea at David's Tea. And here is the chai latte recipe I made yesterday, so yummy :

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/351984527097743370/

Kstylick said...

Hello there! :) I really love your blog and I hope that maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! :)

Unknown said...

A happy lovely moment with great looking style. there is nice dreess include. i love this site.
colored contacts canada

Unknown said...

This post is inspiring! I need to do more barre method in preparation for all things holiday... And bake cookies... definitely need to do more of that too ;)

Love this list!

♥, www.Styleat30.com
Fashion | Food | Travel

obat herbal asam urat said...

just blogwalking.. nice post :D

louie.and.coco said...

Oversized cardigans, apple pies and cosy nights watching films .

Unknown said...

Shop Green Prom Dresses at Prom Dress Hut. Green prom gowns, green dresses for special occasions, and green cocktail party dresses.

Clipping Path said...


Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...