5 things: WEDDING EDITION

June 18, 2012

/ / one: wedding sandals... yep that's right, i already bought my wedding shoes! check! / /

over the weekend our family & my girlfriends had 100 ((fabulous)) questions about what, when, and where the fireman & i plan on getting hitched! {so i'll tell you what i told them} we plan on getting married THIS year! yup, like 2012! our fingers are crossed for mid-October... which means... the planning process is {now} in full swing!  and yes, i already bought my shoes. what can i say... i like shoes. so here are a few little details & ideas that i hope will make up our big day! 

**check out more "5 things" here!
// two:centerpiece inspiration... creating a cluster of tall & short vases mixed with mercury glass candles could make a gorgeous centerpiece! i may still browse Pinterest for a little more inspiration! //
// three: champagne glasses... one of my mom's best girlfriends gave us vintage Perrier Jouet champagne glasses for our engagement... so these are the puppies we'll toast with on our big day! gorgeous right?! i'm sure the fireman will switch to an ice cold beer directly after the toast. //
// four: mixing n' matching plates... since we're going to try and have a small ceremony/reception i thought instead of renting plates... we could mix n' match mine, my mom's, & the fireman's mom's funky vintage plates! all topped with raffia tied white linen napkins. //
// five: planning notebook & "thank you" cards... both things that i have been using a ton already! // 



tell me... what kind of centerpieces would you or did you 
have at YOUR wedding???


16 comments:

Katie*Belle said...

Those sandals are gorgeous! And I love your wedding ideas -- all those thoughtful touches will make the big day feel so personal.

sip-n-wear said...

wow you are so organized! i love the idea of your centerpieces, and love those sandles!!

Mo (New on U) said...

Please tell me more about those sandals! I'm getting married in mexico this february and those would be PERFECT!

TheTinyHeart said...

Ack, I can't imagine planning a wedding that quickly! I had a 15 month engagement and I was still scrambling towards the end!

I had tall centerpieces with a hot pink carnation topiary on top.

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Jess said...

love milk glass. so purty.

Anonymous said...

So so so pretty! I love LOVE the mixed and matched plates look :) I made centerpieces for my wedding with old-fashioned glass ice cream dishes...tied some thick grosgrain ribbon into huge bows and stuck in a little sprig of my wedding flowers, then floated a white candle in water in the dish. Looked so romantic and was so easy!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those champagne glasses are so pretty, the mixed vintage china and centerpieces will make the tables each unique and special. Can't wait to see more of your wedding plans!

Carried Away said...

I like all of them and it looks like you are going to have a very nice wedding! Good luck with the planning!

Sparkle said...

aaaaa i love your weeding sandals! so chic :)

xx

Emmett Katherine said...

Every photo is so pretty. Your wedding is going to be beautiful! I LOVE the sandals you chose too :)

Melissa Blake said...

i love that shade on green on those shoes!

chanel said...

I love it all already!

Katie said...

so fun to start the planning!! love the shoes - and love the different plates!

R said...

I LOVE THE SHOES AND CENTERPIECES!!!! AHHHH!!! i'm not crazy about the mixed up plates for myself, but it is a neat idea ;D

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I am in love with the sandals, I think this is the best time ever for you.

Unknown said...

I'm really enjoying following someone else who is in the full swing of wedding planning :)
- Ididtellyou.blogspot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...